Good to know!
Travel documents

A valid passport or some other identification document recognised by international agreement; for certain countries a personal identity card is sufficient (i.e. a document which testifies to the identity and citizenship of the bearer).

Information: Diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Republic of Croatia abroad or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Croatia.

Tel: +385 (0)1 4569 964


Find a hostel
Book hostels worldwide (including our hostel in Samobor) on